Job Description & Requirements
- The Bagger/Debagger is responsible for efficiently and accurately performing the duties that support activities of bagging and debagging bottles.
- Familiarity with all applicable equipment and provide quality inspections on all related items.
- Has working knowledge of all equipment to include all support equipment and ability to make minor adjustments and repairs using wrenches.
- Maintain flow of production, removes defective bottles from production line and places in bin for recycling.
- Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information.
- Ensure all required information is documented in accordance with SOP’s.
- Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices.
- This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience preferred but not required.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Must be able to able to stand, walk, push or pull a majority of the day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to work in a wet environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre*employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed