Performs credit and collection functions that primarily include collecting delinquent account balances, resolving disputes and/or discrepancies, processing credit applications and working with various departments to resolve customer payment issues. Evaluates and adjusts delinquent accounts. Assists customer with terms to secure payments for the past due amount or establishes an alternative payment plan. Documents collection activities and recommends accounts for charge*off, and may analyzes information and reconcile balances.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in 10 Key Data Entry.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Proper customer service etiquette and follow-up.
- Resolve customer service and routing problems with minimal supervision.
- Prioritize and organize customer orders and maintain files.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and other computer-based applications.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Able to maintain excellent attendance.
- Experience leading and following Company Policies, Safety/Security Policies Procedures.
- Strong team player with the ability to work across multiple functions.
- Must be able to pass all medical exams, drug and background checks (including criminal).